• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

BrinDarby

@SoggyShorts ,
You wanted data ...... yes Im locked.

Sinya, 734c , 162gems , 14 LDs(+175c)
Khel, 675c , 163gems , 12 LDs(+250c)
Fely, 662c , 182gems , 18 LDs(+225c)
Hara, 692c , 145gems , 8 LDs(+0c)

example is in Sinya , I have 734 currency, 162 gems,
got/used 14 LDs resulting in +XXX more currency.

Currently I have No LDs left on any world.

BrinDarby

I will warn against hording chips(currency) till the last 1-2 days....
It will force you to take less optimum deals, thus less Gems.
I'm currently playing mine down to say 250-300, but not spending
all of them. It takes awhile refreshing offers to get the best ones,
therefore its hard to spend alot, quickly.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I'm not refreshing anything. I'm just merging until the middle offer is complete and moving on to the next middle offer. No refresh, no looking at prizes, just one after another.

Spent all the currency in 4 locked cities. 207, 211, 217, and 218.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Interesting. I assume you've only done the 20% and 14% trades? I've won the lucky draw a few times, but only ever got 50+50 chips, so you're actually tied with me there unless you hit a 75 or 100 in which case you're ahead.
I should have kept a record, but I did loosely track it and for sure I didn't get lucky draws more than 1 in 5 times which means I had average, not "extreme good luck"

It must all be in the cups then?

Yep, I think it is all in the cups. On Beta, I had what I would compare to other events as average luck in one city and ended at 275. In my other Beta city, I had what I consider good luck and finished at 296. Definitely poor luck with my Live city so far and may not get the final building. Of course, I was thinking the same thing in the Beta city that finished at 275 and then I got several Lucky Draws over the final few days and that saved things.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup .
I am a hoarder, so the lowest I let the chips get, prior to the second last day maybe, is about 5 - 600. Best to have 800ish (or more ofc), and try a bit every day, so when the RNG favors your city, you can run with it.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I think it is a matter of luck. I know if I hadn't gotten a few extra lucky draws I would be nowhere near gold, and I'm actually close to it (albeit getting further away by the minute, lol). I hope that the RNG gods smile on you soon, MaidenFair, and that your luck going forward is better.
Aw, thanks, @Darielle! :) I am having fun with the event either way, and it looks like I'll just scrape by to get the last set piece (at least in my main city, I don't think my ch. 4 city on Ceravyn has a chance, lol). If I don't get it, I'll just assume it's evening out my great luck in all the other events so far. ;)

LisaMV

I really liked the new style of this event when I began it ~ and also figured out a great deal about how to work the cost:benefit ratio. However, it seems that every event gets more and more frustrating. I used to get lots & lots of dailies, then started saving for only the handful I really wanted; now I am down to working for just a few prizes I really want, and STILL cannot get them.

This 'squeeze' has really turned me from loving all events to wanting to not even participate, except dutifully. I am not sure what the plan is here (assume it is the squeeze-diamonds-from-tight-fists) but I am not enjoying the game like I used to, and that is sad.

:(

StarLoad

I really liked the new style of this event when I began it ~ and also figured out a great deal about how to work the cost:benefit ratio. However, it seems that every event gets more and more frustrating....

:(
I hear you and finally got to 260 and the last piece of the set and now I don't care if I get anything else. Just waiting for it to finish now.

Ed

Elramike

Why is my quest list locked in one world starting at quest #67 and not in another world where I'm currently doing #71 and have not been locked out for a day?

StarLoad

Why is my quest list locked in one world starting at quest #67 and not in another world where I'm currently doing #71 and have not been locked out for a day?
Todays Quest for those that are locked was #70, so you should send in a support ticket

Ed

Gkyr

Chef
Nerf alert. So it seems that we are stuck with Savory Food Market for two days in a row - a building that was not present in beta and taking the place of the much more useful Vitality Surge.

LisaMV

Nerf alert. So it seems that we are stuck with Savory Food Market for two days in a row - a building that was not present in beta and taking the place of the much more useful Vitality Surge.
I wish it were so! I wanted that Savory Food Market. Perhaps you need to reload, or log out and back in.
Something odd like that happened to me before, but relogging in fixed it.
I hope you find your Vitality Surge!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have Savory Food Market on  my list of daily prizes. Whose list said it wasn't offered?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have Savory Food Market on  my list of daily prizes. Whose list said it wasn't offered?
Tomatoehu's list shows a vitality surge, and that's also what I'm seeing in-game.

surge.png

Kadhrin

A possibly-outdated listing...?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.32.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.32.14 AM.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 43