• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@muffy. There is still a great deal of random built into this event. Just as much if not more than the others. It isn't horrible. I just have no real hope of getting the set in any of my cities, and I have one in each world. I won't place half sets, unless its pieces of the moonstone library because they are great markers for the end of streets.
I haven’t even looked at the buildings , I have no room anyway LOL I really just like the fact it’s not jumping thru hoops

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You need to have a Google Account, which I don't have, to view the page.
^^bolding there is mine
That is incorrect. Here is my first post with added bolding:
Incorrect. You need to be logged into a Google account to make a copy. Anyone can see and print the sheet, you just need an account to be able to make your own copy and use it to track progress on quests.
Anyone can view from any browser.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So far, so good, but I have the advantage of figuring it out first on Beta. 35 quests done and 5 daily prizes won, and still about 600 chips not spent yet. And zero Lucky Draws won so far. If that part keeps up, I will end up not getting the full set. But even so, it is nice to see Inno resisting the urge to completely turn this game into a mindless clickfest and giving us something that makes us at least think a little bit.

Tauriel Dragonwood

^^bolding there is mine
That is incorrect. Here is my first post with added bolding:

Anyone can view from any browser.
When I click on the View button, I cannot see anything because I don't have a Google account. If anyone can view from any browser, then maybe the website contains a virus and my computer is blocking it.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Sorry for the delay in sharing, i blame my new time zone and the delay of my furniture arriving :p
undefined
Sorry, but I don't see a color-coded Quest List in your spoiler.
But that's okay. I found the Questline in Platinum Leaf's website.

SuNaya Dark

I can't find a breakdown of exactly WHAT each building in the Dwarven Set from the new Event Game does.
Can anyone help with this? I have parts of the Citadel, but can't figure out what the benefits are in some cases.
For instance: What kind of Military Item does the Solar Training Grounds give you?

Thanks in advance.
- SuNaya Dark

Talaedraiia

I can't find a breakdown of exactly WHAT each building in the Dwarven Set from the new Event Game does.
Can anyone help with this? I have parts of the Citadel, but can't figure out what the benefits are in some cases.
For instance: What kind of Military Item does the Solar Training Grounds give you?

Thanks in advance.
- SuNaya Dark
Go to the idavis site which will tell you everything you need to know. Also the Solar Traing Grounds is not part of the set, it is the daily prize

Talaedraiia

The first coin quest cost me approximately 75% of my MH capacity.
im on quest 37 and I have found this event requires a lot more resources than any other I have done. Not only seems to ask for more, it’s almost like every one Is like the daily daily quest with one xtra thing thrown it. i have never seen so many collect supplies, basic goods and standard goods before you hit the one a day quests. I’ve had to use a lot of boosters, but needed to get them out of the way for RL

SummerAmbrosia

Whelp if anyone is interested...I did state in my post here that the game was fun and I think it is. However, in my largest city it is still slow. I'm bummed and I can't hoard enough for the seeds building. My luck in this game is fairly good. My luck in the event makes me want to tear my hair out. Good luck to those who play.

Ibison

If you are looking to get the full set main prize or just most rewards there are only 5 trades you should use. Trash the others and wait the 30 minutes. First do not do any of the trades in the first/top slot. They are not worth it. For the five first do both trades with 20% chance of lucky draws (one each in second and third slots). Third(in second slot) is one that gives AW KPs, gives two gems. Fourth(in second slot) gives troop instants. And fifth is 14% chance of lucky draws in slot three. Doing this with collecting around 30 per day around city and shouldn't have a problem get full set unless the RNG gods hate you.

Fayeanne

Is it just me, or is the team suddenly overestimating how many coins our cities generate each day?

First the FA, and now all of the "collect coins" quests I've encountered in this event so far are requiring inordinate amounts of coins.

In previous events, used to be I could collect from my Main Hall and a few residences and finish the quest.

In this event, I have to collect from the Main Hall, all of my residences, my Golden Abyss, all of my event buildings that produce coins, spend the excess in the wholesaler because I've invariably hit the cap, and then use a few Coin Rain instants...just to fulfill a single quest.