• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Tehya1

Someone on the beta thread mentioned that Inno views Elvenar as a mobile game and if that is true they might be trying to steer people to have only one city instead of several.
They might get their wish from me, but they should considerr this: I might have purrchased a stash outpost for at least 3 cities, possibly 4, so they just lost 20-30 bucks plus any other possible purchases that I might make in 4 cities instead of one.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
If you bought the outpost, but have not put it out yet, Support can move it from that world to the one where you want it. They do this all the time with the one-per-account holiday presents that Inno gives out, so no reason they can't with this too. @helya or @Astram can this be confirmed?
Only Helya can answer this question. I am just a forum mod.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't think it hurts to ask if they can still move it once you've placed it. I mean, you started out stuck with it in one city. Worst case scenario is nothing changes. Best case scenario, it gets moved to your desired city? But I will file this under "No coin badges in the Fellowship Adventure badge packages" they sold for brilliant achievement in marketing and sales strategy.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If you bought the outpost, but have not put it out yet, Support can move it from that world to the one where you want it. They do this all the time with the one-per-account holiday presents that Inno gives out, so no reason they can't with this too. @helya or @Astram can this be confirmed?
Yes, happy to do that, even if you placed it.

Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
It is indeed random nested inside random (which is more than we are accustomed), cloaked in engagement. Some will define that as fun, others will not.
I guess I don’t look that deep into things when I’m just here to play and have fun . I’d have a heart attack if I tried to figure the in-depth of this game :eek:
Some of you guys totally amaze me… it’s awesome … to each his own …. But wayyyyy to much stress for me .
This event to me is a welcomed difference ….. it’s free … that’s good enough for me

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, I'm out of chips now but that's only because I've been having a lot of fun doing this game. I won five solar buildings since last night and as soon as I find room for them, I'll put them out. I like this game. Of course, that has a lot to do with luck. I won 175 currency on those card things. That helped a lot. Still in Bronze though ... it seems silver is getting harder and harder to achieve. I used to do that all the time but in these last couple events, not so much. Still fun.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
This is what I do, to remind myself of what each piece does . Three columns of game pieces, each arranged in order 1 to 5. The level 6 pieces share a spot with the level 5 ones, at the end of each section. I also routinely toss out the level one offers.
If the remaining offers are lukewarm, I may just go with it anyway. I suspect that there is a bit of wiggle room to make a mistake.
1659568100339.png

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Stash Outpost:
For some daft reason, in this event, Stash Outpost is only offered to the first city you visit on your account, on Day Two. (Confirmed by Support).
This makes no sense at all! We pay for those buildings; do they not want our money?
I do hope they will fix this before the next event!!
:(

UPDATE: Support say that while the Stash Post has been available on all Worlds in past events, it is not available on all for this particular one.
They would be more than happy to transfer your purchased Stash Outpost to the City of your choice if you so wish!

So perhaps this was an unintentional glitch?

Last edited: