• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Bellerefon

so @Lelanya ,
If this makes sense, uhhhh ....Q :
Lowest Piece pts per Gem would be GP strategy ?
Anything below 11 pts/gem is a .... ok/good/great deal ??
Yes, lowest piece per Gem is the GP strategy.
Anything below 5lvls/gem is a good path strategy.
More to @Lelanya input add refreshing. Refresh request as much as possible to get a good offer. Keep 3 or 4 gem ones.
You can even get two 3-gem ones simultaneously.
Yesterday, i got a 3-gem one with only a figurine lvl6 as pre-req. Damn i forgot to screenshot. Best deal ever!
Will try to catch one soon and re-post.

[MOD EDIT] removed image due to size, Maximum size is 640x480

This one requires 10lvls (4 figurine and 6 dice). It is on position 3, i have another 3-gem on position 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrinDarby

so same task asks for coins and tools ...... But
696,000 coins but 17,000 tools ......

Going by MH numbers, tools are 10% of coins....... So
why isn't this task 170k coins & 17k tools, even 2x is only
340k , but 696k ??? are the Devs insane ?

sputnik9009

The 'A Gateway Into The Past' event runs from August 2nd until August 23rd. It features an interesting new game screen.
Read all about it here! https://tinyurl.com/36ptuf4r
Official Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZ_O5ZawAk&t=5s
Note that the game version that we recorded in this note may not be identical to the version that comes to the live worlds.
Our note can be opened on any PC and does not require Facebook or any other special program to read / copy it.

295243184_10221282140423665_7370477008747552329_n.jpg

[SIZE=7]Jackluyt[/SIZE] you and your fellowship are awesome! Thank you once again.

Peace be with you all

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, I have to admit I like this event more than any I've ever played. While some of the prizes may not be anything to write home about, it's still a good mix. The game board is fun, and if you always play the one with the best chance of "lucky draws," you are bound to get at least a few of those. (Maybe 1 out of 20 times, which is less than they say in their percentages, but heck, good enough for me.)

I'm higher than I usually am, and am quite addicted to this game style. It helped that I got 300 extra pieces with the lucky draws, but I think even if I hadn't gotten those, I still would have loved this game. Well done, Inno.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't mind the style of this game. My issue with all the events lately is that there is too much random. I do the quests. I jump through the hoops. I whistle dixie while buying KP that becomes more and more costly with each event. But even doing everything they 'require' isn't enough to get the reward.

I am digging the solar training grounds and the blossom mage multiplier thing.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't mind the style of this game. My issue with all the events lately is that there is too much random. I do the quests. I jump through the hoops. I whistle dixie while buying KP that becomes more and more costly with each event. But even doing everything they 'require' isn't enough to get the reward.

I am digging the solar training grounds and the blossom mage multiplier thing.
Okay, I agree with you there. Buying so many kp is kinda ridiculous when it costs an arm and a leg.

BrinDarby

The event game is fun to play, and isn't over in 15 min,
on days u're ok with daily prize..... if you can't get the deal
ya want in 1 hr, iono.... lololol.

I better remember on those last couple of days, I cannot
just dump a crapload of currency in 10 minutes... hehehe.

edit: I'm just worried in the end I'll be less enthusiastic
about how many set pieces I get, but the way its going now,
whatever it is, will be a complete surprise..... hahaha.

JessMac

I was super excited about the new game board… But now I’m pissed. It is way to freaking hard to get what you need to get even 1 damn gem. I honestly might be done after this horribly difficult event. Introduce a new game AWESOME. Then y’all make it super hard.…..

I get there is a lot of time left in the event. But dear baby goats let those of us who like instant gratification flipping have it!! Y’all halt us in everything else in the game let us zip through events if we want to . Also there are way to many collect basic goods quest. Who overlooked this quest lineup and was like .

I get you can’t please everyone. But seriously this is super skewed. PISSED, bc I truly like this format, fing want to go bonkers over the quests and random selection ratios algorithms. I stopped spending money on this game months ago because I realized what a money suck this game truly is.

Y’all’s marketing scheme is let’s hope they find a good FS. So that way they secretly feel obligated to pay to keep up with unrealistic expectations and instead of leaving they stay so they don’t let their FS down.

DO NOT COME AT ME WITH IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY BS. [MOD EDIT] They just proved they could and then they[MOD EDIT] us by these quests and their randomness. I use to spend tons of money on this game bc I thought it was fun. I stay bc of my FS(for the record didn’t say it was a bad scheme just pointed it out). Supported the whole pay to keep the lights on. I will not pay again until you figure out how to stop pissing off higher level players.

Lower level newer people should know that growing pains are a part of any game. But to be honest you don’t have to change whats already out. Just come out with better [MOD EDIT] next chapter and events. And guess what the seasoned players will start paying again. And then you can afford to pay for the higher salaries, and new salaries.

Marketing tip don’t make the Royal Prizes a flat fee only. Why don’t you you charge individually per item OR the option of a flat fee and that fee could be cheaper grand total.…. 2nd tip most of us might actually pay to have the option of zipping through events….. I mean depending on the amount I would. The way to riches is through pennies not dollars, that’s an actual quote. Well a fragmented part of it anyways. Just do better, you have a great game stop overthinking it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gkyr

Chef
I was also *eh* about the dailies but since then discovered that the Lunar Factory is a better mana producer that the manta ray, burning pool and even the magical mana hut (in my chapter). So I guess I will play again when it comes back around in a little over a weeks time (from this posting).

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I really don't mind any of the booty, but when your eye is on the set, it's disheartening to know from the outset that the 'chances' you will be able to get it without buying a boatload of diamonds is minimal.