• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Raccon

I teleported my chapter 4 pilgrim's manor to make room.
The boblin's express and banshee nest are next in the teleport list when more space needed!

Kadhrin

Those are the incorrect pieces. Someone who finished in Silver has two 5s, not two 7s.
The one on the far right has the incorrect pieces, as it was predicated on the idea that the extra piece from silver would be due to a tome from which you could choose a piece.
The one in the center is due to how many gems I got in that city. The extra 7 is due to getting that as the first building after the portrait in the prize line.

Old Man

Anyone with a Temple of the Sun and Moon able to tell whether w a Pyramid, you get sentient goods for the base amount of Orcs -and- the additional Orcs for placement increases?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Anyone with a Temple of the Sun and Moon able to tell whether w a Pyramid, you get sentient goods for the base amount of Orcs -and- the additional Orcs for placement increases?
Good question! Thanks for reminding me to check that now. There's currently a browser bug involving Pyramid. If it affects Temple of the Sun and Moon as well, then it might not be showing the the sentient icons either during collection, but you are credited for them in inventory.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

On any building that gives orcs, the Pyramid only gives sentient goods when orcs are the primary production, so sentients should be gotten from the base amount, no matter what, but I have not paid attention when collecting to see what I actually get, either here or on Beta. If it does not give any sentients at all, then there is definitely a bug for that.

Edit: I watched the collection tonight in my Live city and there is a visual glitch that shows a sentient good amount being collected based on the total orcs gotten from the building, but the number at the top showing what is actually going into inventory was sentient goods based only of the base amount, as if there are no connections to the other buildings. I also remembered issues a few years ago where the culture bonus was being applied to bonus connection collections in other building sets and those were corrected to only give the culture bonus on the base collection and not from the extra from the connections. So the Temple is giving the correct amount of sentient goods for the base collection, with the visual bug of the wrong amount. I am really surprised this escaped Beta without being reported as a bug, as bugs caught while still on Beta are worth a diamond reward to the first player to report it. @helya does someone need to file a report in the bug forum or is this enough info for you to report it?

Last edited:

Old Man

Similar bug - if I have Echoes of the Forgotten set to KP, I get 4 KP and a graphic for 5 Sentient goods. :)

Bummer on the Temple not producing for the extra Orcs from position. Made it less value to me.

Regards,
Old Man

DeletedUser27015

I’m not one for posting on the forum, but I really wanted to voice my thoughts on this event. I think it was a nice change. It required me to really look at all the YouTube videos to get an understanding of the game but once it got started it wasn’t to bad, and I liked many of the daily prize buildings as well as the main prize although it takes up to much space. But I’ve come to realize that’s just part of this game. I liked the graphics and enjoyed the game play. I’m really hoping never to see the event with that little chick/duck again. Way to childish looking and boring although I’m sure this is just my opinion and others will disagree. But for the most part thank you for a fun game.