• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

a idea to collect our resourses faster

LilWolf De Lioncourt

this is just something that I thought of earlier not sure if it's been suggested or not, But what about making a button where we could just click once and it would collect all our resources from all our buildings instead of having to click each building one at a time, and it wouldn't be so time consuming.:eek: when I was looking at a lot of players city's I was thinking I'm sure some would like that idea instead of having to click every single building one a time just to collect all their resourses. To me that's a lot of clicking:eek: I don't know it's just a suggestion. Just wondering how many would like that idea. "LilWolf":cool:

qaccy

Forge of Empires has a button like this, but it costs diamonds to use it. Makes sense, since it's a convenience feature. Would you use it if there was a diamond cost attached?

Additionally, this button (in FoE) only appears when you have collections to pick up so it also doubles as a notification that you have something to collect in your city, but Elvenar doesn't really have buttons or icons that appear and disappear depending on what's happening in your city - the UI is pretty 'fixed' in that regard. Would it just be another button added to the normal UI that's always there, and it lights up to be clicked on if anything in your city can be collected? It would be kinda weird to have a button like that added to the UI, especially since it'd cost diamonds as outlined above.

NightshadeCS

Forge of Empires has a button like this, but it costs diamonds to use it. Makes sense, since it's a convenience feature. Would you use it if there was a diamond cost attached?

Uh, no. :rolleyes::D

Additionally, this button (in FoE) only appears when you have collections to pick up so it also doubles as a notification that you have something to collect in your city,

I would, however, love something that tells me there is something available still to pick up. Mobile is better, since the floating icons seem a bit brighter than on PC, but I can't tell you how many times I have missed some pickup from an AW tucked in a corner. :mad::mad: