• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A laid back FS seeking 4 active players

somrthinggr8

Fellowship - Realm of Phoenix - US5 Elcysandir
Is looking for 4 active players. Active as in you log into the game & play, group activities are up to you as long as you help support the group in trades and visits when you log in routinely.
We are currently ranked 114 our team total score is 2157160
Since September this year we are averaging 5 to 6 chests in the weekly tournaments and average 17 player participation in each tournament. (different players each tourney because it is up to you)
Most of our players play daily.
We encourage visiting your fellowship.
Fair Trades.
We are very supportive of all levels of players. We are planning a 10 chest tournament push for once a month as long as we can maintain the weekly 5 to 6 chests. Just because we want to try it !!!
There to no mandatory requirements to join in our fun, even on participation in events, other than being supportive.
I will attest I have not reached my year anniversary of starting my Elvenar account & I am starting the Halflings chapter & I would not have excelled if not for our fellowship's support & getting and using the rewards from game events & the Spire.

If you like to play & enjoy either solo or group events and play in Elcysandir we are an open group Join us Realm of Phoenix
or if you have questions reach out to our Archmage AliWainscott.
My game name is somrthinggr8 reach out to me or any in our FS.

We look forward to hearing from you !!