• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A letter or word showing which world your in.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

@Lyleth this does work, but it still doesn't say which one. I guess I could Memorize it, but a small banner hooked somewhere conveniently, saying the letter of the one your in, still would be nice. And if they set the artist on it, it'll have flare. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
We could probably make a decent case for a fully-developed suggestion to add some variation to the worlds, and thereby increase their impact/interest vie some artwork variation. One a bit deeper forest, one with water in a different spot, Mountain on the other side, etc. it would require some new artwork, but probably very little from the coders, and would add some interest to the game.

DeletedUser20396

I really like the idea. I think that instead of a letter for which world, we could concentrate on the backgrounds. (For now.):)

Vergazi

I suspect that it would require a downloaded client in order to support features like customizable backgrounds or even music tracks if you want to go there. Sure, seasonal music would be great, but i fear that it's just not doable as a browser game. Of course, having said all that, almost anything is possible, but overall gameplay, loading times, etc etc..might suffer in unforeseen ways. ( shrugs )

p.s. All the browser games I've played thus far have standardized backgrounds and music.