• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A New Year for this Butterfly

Itzpapalotl

This Obsidian girl seeks an active Fellowship. Her city in this world is young, but she has much experience in other worlds, and she would best appreciate a younger or struggling Fellowship that she can help make great. She appreciates conversation, so her new Fellowship should be made of sociable people who love the messaging features of the game. If your Fellowship is recruiting, this Bitzy girl wishes you well. If you seek a supernova amongst stars, this girl burns bright and wishes to hear from you.

---Butterfly

DeletedUser8508

Are you up for a challenge? We are small right now and we are actively looking for experience player. Boost not important right now because we are so small. But if you want to be part of something special the Kingdom of Dilly Dilly is were you want to be

DeletedUser5458

Have you found a Fellowship? From your posting, you sound like exactly what we are looking for. Industrialists would love to have you. We are a well established FS, currently ranked in the 30's, however our roster has become stagnant with inactive members, and we need some new fresh life. We love helping new players. drop me a line (DCPOKnight) or apply

DeletedUser7527

This Obsidian girl seeks an active Fellowship. Her city in this world is young, but she has much experience in other worlds, and she would best appreciate a younger or struggling Fellowship that she can help make great. She appreciates conversation, so her new Fellowship should be made of sociable people who love the messaging features of the game. If your Fellowship is recruiting, this Bitzy girl wishes you well. If you seek a supernova amongst stars, this girl burns bright and wishes to hear from you.

---Butterfly
i sent you a invite to our fellowship if you would like to check us out and join us we have alot that love the chat and message feature as well i think you would be a great fit with us hope to see you soon

Deleted User - 794893

Hiya

We at Last Monarchy are looking for active players for our fellowship .. we are currently in the need of active players who are boosted in scrolls .. We only have a few rules .. Must be 18 or older .. Must visit at least 5 times a week .. Must be active in trading .. Must do a little in the tournaments (it benefits everyone) .. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining

Thanks,
Vicki