• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Place for Trese

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm a total newbie to this game, joined three days ago. I'm also a total newbie to gaming. I've never played this sort of game and I'm completely lost in a lot of areas, but I think I've done fairly well for three days play moving up to 1493 in the ranks, but what do I know, that could be pitiful.

I am thoroughly addicted and fascinated. I play all the time, the game stays up and I'm constantly doing something from expanding to getting my ass kicked fighting. I need help from an active group willing to teach me. Sadly, I don't even know how to apply for a Fellowship.

Thanks,

Trese/Sasa Dorei

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar Trese. Most players that have been player for three days do not rise that high in the rankings. Some have been here for weeks and fit into that category. To join a Fellowship, click on the rankings under your game avatar, click the Fellowship tab and take your pick. Be advised that 25 is the limit for Fellowships, so 24 and below would be nice to choose from.

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar Trese. Most players that have been player for three days do not rise that high in the rankings. Some have been here for weeks and fit into that category. To join a Fellowship, click on the rankings under your game avatar, click the Fellowship tab and take your pick. Be advised that 25 is the limit for Fellowships, so 24 and below would be nice to choose from.

Thank you. I have done that, but there is no option to apply to a Fellowship, I can see the Fellowships and visit the members, or send them a message, maybe I have a glitch. And it's good to know I am doing well, I can tell this type of game requires playing hard to get anywhere fast. However, it gets more and more expensive to move up. I love visiting those in the higher ranks. It's cool to see what you can accomplish, but I have to wonder how much money they've had to spend to get there...or maybe they've been playing a long time. I'm going to have to set aside a gaming fund...lol

DeletedUser

Continue having fun and much success growing your city.

DeletedUser

Will send you a fellowship invite, pls accept, thanks, and welcome !