• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A question about Expansions

DeletedUser

Hi -

I know you're building the game as we play, but I'm nearing the end of the chart and I'm finding that there are only two expansions showing but I have around 10 available spaces. Are you going to extend the game that far or is there some way I can get another expansion or two in some other way?

Thanks.

DeletedUser61

If you watch the March InnoGames promo, the brief glimpse of Chapter VII tech tree has a couple more expansion techs.

Thistleknot

You also get expansions for conquering provinces. Depending on how big your explored area is, it might take 7, 8, or more provinces to gain an expansion. According to the Wiki, you can gain up to 64 expansions but you would have to conquer 500 provinces to get there. I currently have 200 provinces and got 32 expansions for it. This is very important to players like me that are not spending diamonds to get expansions.