• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A question and possible request for help!

DeletedUser19516

Hi,
I have automove turned on, and was wondering when it comes into effect?
In, K-world, My city is surrounded by 27 deserted cities, my trader has nothing ever..
and I feel like I am living in a waste land!
Is there a way to request my city moved to a more populated map?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

alainemk

If you mean in settings you have turned on the option to "Allow automatic movement to better position" but have not been moved, you can put in a Support ticket and request they move you. Not guaranteed but as I remember, changes are made once a week usually on a Monday. Good luck!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi,
In, K-world, My city is surrounded by 27 deserted cities, my trader has nothing ever..
and I feel like I am living in a waste land!
Is there a way to request my city moved to a more populated map?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide
My understanding is the move system is automated. There are conflicting reports on results from submitting a support ticket. The response has generally been they have no ability to manually move anyone. The conflicting reports are from players who were moved relatively soon after submitting a ticket. No way for us to know if it was coincidence or not.
I was in the same position when I first started playing. If not for finding a great FS, I might have become one of those dead cities! I started in March and they moved me in mid-July. I read the FAQ's on the support page where they explained how it worked, so I never submitted a ticket myself as it did not sound like they would be able to do anything. By the time I was move, I think it was 6+ rings explored out from my city and when all the cities turned to gold mines right before they moved me, there were 2 cities that weren't gold mines. The idea is they delete inactive cities (by their definitions; there are some cities protected whether they are ever played again or not) and then they start moving players on the outer edges of the map toward the center. You have to fit into an open slot where the boosted goods provinces around your city are the same as where you are now. If active cities all move toward the center, you should land in a better position. It just doesn't always work out that way, because of protected cities that for our purposes are inactive/dead. If they'd find a way to move those to the outer edges if they don't want to delete them, that would help. Finding an FS that's a good fit makes this game so much easier/more fun in general (the good fit part is crucial). Finding one when you've landed in the tumbleweeds section is essential. Having players to trade with and visit/get visits from made a world of difference. Still, when they finally moved me, I think I made daily map visits for the first few weeks to everyone in my world as well as FS members, lol. That's not such a big deal anymore, but there was no mobile app then, so it was time consuming to do that on the browser! I made sure to uncheck the 'move me' box in settings when I got placed here and I'm still pleased with my neighborhood 1 year+ later.

Lady Rozene

I just purchased 6000 diamonds and now they have disappeared. I purchased them on my Verizon acct.
Please help!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The criteria for moving is:
  • Needs to be a spot with the same boosts as your town available
  • Towns closest to the edge move first
So you are waiting for a suitable spot and to be far enough out that you get prioritised. The protected but inactive city issue can slow up the available spots which is a major issue with the process.

DeletedUser17634

i don't know how to start a new question,so i will do it here,my daily task button disappeared for the harvest festival,finished a task and it vanished and never came back.Iam not finished with the game yet,i still need the last building where you need 800 points.Is it coming back? who do i contact

DeletedUser2768

i don't know how to start a new question,so i will do it here,my daily task button disappeared for the harvest festival,finished a task and it vanished and never came back.Iam not finished with the game yet,i still need the last building where you need 800 points.Is it coming back? who do i contact

Go to the main forum, pick questions and help, then look for the green circle with a plus in it near the bottom right hand side of your screen. That is the create thread button.

To answer your question, there are two even quest givers. One had a list of 86 quests. Once you complete the last one of those, that quest giver goes away. The other one gives you one quest every 24 hours until the event is over.

As for the final grand prize, it's nearly impossible to get if you don't spend money on the moon slivers or whatever to get it. It CAN be done, but it's hard and requires a little bit of luck. To get it (and I almost have in one of my worlds) you needed to only spend the moon slivers on double days, and get lucky to get some of the 140/200 sun shards (or whatever they are).

DeletedUser17634

Go to the main forum, pick questions and help, then look for the green circle with a plus in it near the bottom right hand side of your screen. That is the create thread button.

To answer your question, there are two even quest givers. One had a list of 86 quests. Once you complete the last one of those, that quest giver goes away. The other one gives you one quest every 24 hours until the event is over.

As for the final grand prize, it's nearly impossible to get if you don't spend money on the moon slivers or whatever to get it. It CAN be done, but it's hard and requires a little bit of luck. To get it (and I almost have in one of my worlds) you needed to only spend the moon slivers on double days, and get lucky to get some of the 140/200 sun shards (or whatever they are).
thank you for your fast reply,well i think that is stupid to do.

DeletedUser19511

I guess my question/problem can be associated with this thread. I am really new to the game (about a week and a half) and I got to the quest of creating/building the Magic academy. The quest giver gives a Decline/Okay choice but when I checked the Okay button nothing happened. How was I supposed to build the darn thing? or was I supposed to do something else. I have been reading these Forums for a couple of days and have found nothing yet. This must be something I am not getting that everyone else does. Please help, anybody!!

alainemk

Porkadobo99, the Quest Giver reward you when the quest is complete. To build the Magic Academy you need to research in the tech tree (with knowledge points), then build the Academy when you have all the required supplies/goods.

DeletedUser20651

My understanding is the move system is automated. There are conflicting reports on results from submitting a support ticket. The response has generally been they have no ability to manually move anyone. The conflicting reports are from players who were moved relatively soon after submitting a ticket. No way for us to know if it was coincidence or not.
I was in the same position when I first started playing. If not for finding a great FS, I might have become one of those dead cities! I started in March and they moved me in mid-July. I read the FAQ's on the support page where they explained how it worked, so I never submitted a ticket myself as it did not sound like they would be able to do anything. By the time I was move, I think it was 6+ rings explored out from my city and when all the cities turned to gold mines right before they moved me, there were 2 cities that weren't gold mines. The idea is they delete inactive cities (by their definitions; there are some cities protected whether they are ever played again or not) and then they start moving players on the outer edges of the map toward the center. You have to fit into an open slot where the boosted goods provinces around your city are the same as where you are now. If active cities all move toward the center, you should land in a better position. It just doesn't always work out that way, because of protected cities that for our purposes are inactive/dead. If they'd find a way to move those to the outer edges if they don't want to delete them, that would help. Finding an FS that's a good fit makes this game so much easier/more fun in general (the good fit part is crucial). Finding one when you've landed in the tumbleweeds section is essential. Having players to trade with and visit/get visits from made a world of difference. Still, when they finally moved me, I think I made daily map visits for the first few weeks to everyone in my world as well as FS members, lol. That's not such a big deal anymore, but there was no mobile app then, so it was time-consuming to do that on the browser! I made sure to uncheck the 'move me' box in settings when I got placed here and I'm still pleased with my neighborhood 1 year+ later.
Thank you so much for the time you put into the forum...being a new player I didn't have a clue until this happened to me. This was a tough lesson to learn. I lost some of my favorite neighbors and players I'd been trading with for quite some time. My position on the map was definitely not improved so I'm leaving the auto move box checked in hopes I'll be repositioned again to a better place. Thanks again your information always helps me!!