• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A random story about cats

Bodicca

Hello! This is a tale about what silly troublemakers my cats are. I was playing this lovely game on my laptop and had to leave the room for a few moments, five maybe. When I came back in, my what a sight! One of them was contentedly curled up in my crockpot fast asleep as only a cat can do, one had broken open the package for the bottled water which scattered all over the room, one was just watching all the fun, and the last she had the most interesting trick. She was sitting on the keyboard regal as always and behind her, the screen of my laptop was upside down. She had somehow managed to rotate the screen 180 degrees! It took me forever to set it to rights! The mouse was all weird - down was up and left was right! And of course all the menus had to be read upside down. Ok that's my silly night, hope it wasn't too weird or annoying! Thanks for listening!

GlamDoll

My cats are boring :/ ...I don't even have specific stories, let alone random ones. sigh.

Silver Lady

My cats all subscribe to the Great Truth

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff!

Now where’s my dinner? —Pavel

Bodicca

Glad you enjoyed my silly little fur babies! One of them jumped off of a stool and into the water bowl this morning, nothing like a wet cat jumping on you to wake you up at 4 AM! I thought cats were graceful but I think mine missed some training.