• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Scouting Question

DeletedUser23318

Comfort levels are quite subjective, but I don't think 1-2 Trading Outposts in the grand prizes would produce enough PPs for comfort in the later chapters (you my want a LOT of PPs there). I didn't see TOs as a daily this time around (not yet at least). That's where you can really hoard up to comfort levels.

1-2 maybe not, but every bit does help :) Plus combine with a lvl 9 or 10 Phoenix and if/when pp's pop in crafting menu, they can add up.

DeletedUser5939

I would say if you have unscouted provinces that are easy then go ahead and scout them but don't complete them and just leave them for when you have an event quest that say to complete a province or when you quickly get an expansion. Doing that saves you the time it takes to complete the scout in those situations because you've already done the scouting.

CanDaMan

I am in Constructs, and only do 'Very Easy' provinces. Even after Advanced Scouts, and several Squad Size upgrades, they are still at easy. Is there a cutoff for Very Easy Provinces, I expected it to lower several upgrades ago.?