• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A short story about the final hours of Orcs

• Thread starter DeletedUser3297
  • Start date

DeletedUser3297

Breaking News in my village!!

A Phoenix has been spotted near the outskirts of town. Villagers are saying that the Orc portal has been destroyed!! I traveled south to the wastelands and I stood in awe as the Phoenix had decimated the portal and has halted all production of all Orc buildings!! The Phoenix is screaming at the Orcs, ordering them to leave this place at once! The Orcs are waiting for their last line of defense, the Grap Rap Shroom to eat the magical bird!! But the mighty Phoenix is staring at that Shroom- waiting to turn it to dust if the Shroom moves.

My villagers and I are now gathering around the Phoenix and are grateful to be free of the terror the Orcs have brought to our lands. The Phoenix tells us of a wondrous and powerful race that has kept their eye on us from afar. On its flight here, the Phoenix saw them moving through the forest heading towards our village..

We now await their arrival and are left wondering what is this Mana we keep hearing rumors about??

lY8Lrw3.png

82ZGypp.png

v82VWCm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HelenaReign

I love this!! It it so creative and very well written.
The pictures are incredible! I was astounded by the before and after, how clever of you! :)