• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Unique Offer

DeletedUser17001

do you have a magic building that you cannot upgrade? Well, say no more!!! We are gonna plan on doing a 10 chest tourney in a couple weeks and we have 2 slots for the right people. Join up, give us a try, get the rewards and leave if you are not happy with our group. We do visits a lot, and if you stay, we also nail the fellowship adventures.....so come on down!!!

I am attyla, and I approve this message

DeletedUser17001

did i mention this will be fun? act now and get lots of money saving coupons....ok we dont have coupons but it was worth a shot

DeletedUser17001

an update, so we did the marble tourney and we nailed it....and we had 2 out for the adventure so 23 with a couple really low level people nailed it.....and we had FUN

we are full for now, but check in if you are interested because we are gonna do it again