• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A way to block unwelcome people in the messenger system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23078

I'm ticked off by a stupid player. Why there isn't a way to block unwelcome people from sending a lot of crap in one's messenger system? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm pissed off by a stupid player. Why there isn't a way to block unwelcome people from sending a lot of crap in one's messenger system? :mad:

If you mean PMs, you can. the Red Exclamation point under their icon in a message is a "report" button that allows you to put them on your ignore list
upload_2019-10-15_18-19-10.png

If you mean regular chat, that's up to your Fellowship to deal with. Either they should be kicked out, or you should find a new group.

DeletedUser23078

If you mean PMs, you can. the Red Exclamation point under their icon in a message is a "report" button that allows you to put them on your ignore list
View attachment 6635

If you mean regular chat, that's up to your Fellowship to deal with. Either they should be kicked out, or you should find a new group.

Aw, Thanks God, THANK YOU @Ashrem!! Yeah, I meant PMs.
Then sorry for this thread that resulted to be useless (I should have supposed that someone already thought of this).

DeletedUser2870

Well, there are some players who I'd like to be able to block from interacting. Not the visits, but especially during events we tend to have some tradeoffers to gain the badges. Some players, even after politely having been asked by PM only to take them when they actually need a badge, seem to enjoy just grabbing all of them each and every time.
I know clearing a tradeboard is something larger players do, I know I do. But especially during events I'll keep in mind some trades are there for specific purposes. And when someone is asked not to but just continues to do so anyway, that's a pain in the ass I can do without.

DeletedUser2870

Put 100/200 trades for that on the market. Problem solved. And if they still take is it's free profit :D
*lol*...It is what we do. But it still is annoying as hell. When getting the badges for spells, it would be nice if there was a huge amount of offers available during a tourney for instance. Making a profit of 100 goods in the trade is not nearly worth the aggravation of knowing your fellows put them up but the trades no longer being there when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.