• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A way to get more tournament participation

Gath Of Baal

I am part of a few very active fellowships, and it may still be to early to tell the real story, but so far I have seen about the same participation as if it just been my neighbors doing the tournament along with me.. I hear a lot of "its not one of my boosts" and "why waste my troops and resources" going around

I think the problem is that there is no real goal towards furthering a fellowship other then getting a few extra knowledge points and relics... Why make the tournament fellowship based when there is no point in doing it as a fellowship?

I suggest making the rewards actually improve a fellowship and making everyone within a fellowship want to participate with max effort.

One of these ideas I have already posted as an answer to someone else's post but I feel it still needs further looking at..
Ways that a reward could improve a fellowship:

1) Make the top box have a reward of +1 fellowship members, you should only be able to win this 5 times to get a max of 30 members in a fellowship.. and I think this would not unbalance the game since every fellowship if it puts forth the effort could gain this advantage...

2) Make a special culture building as a prize like a monument that would have that fellowships name on it or a culture banner with the logo of that fellowship, as a way of showing ones pride in their group.. I think something like this would improve participation...

3) Make a prize a fellowship title that can be added to the beginning or end of a fellowships name something like "The Great" or whatever else would sound good..

4) Make a prize a week long fellowship boost to culture or production that would last until the next tournament started...

These are just a few ideas on how a reward could actually improve a fellowship and give a sense of pride to a group of people working towards the same goal...

DeletedUser2870

These are good suggestions, Id go for them.
Though I think that the final result of a blueprint still is good as well. But most importantly, that final prize should be reachable with some serious effort. Right now it just isnt and that has many, many players very disappointed.
Also, the other checkpoint results should bevworth putting in some additional effort, once again, right now they are not. In fact, right now they are a very poor return on investment, once again disapointing many players.

One more idea would be a onetime cultural building that people can put down, that will give culture dependant on the number of members participating and the total amount of provinces and rounds done in the last tournament.

Gath Of Baal

One more idea would be a onetime cultural building that people can put down, that will give culture dependant on the number of members participating and the total amount of provinces and rounds done in the last tournament.

Yep I like this too, they can make it where every time you get to that reward box after the first time, that it adds a small bit of culture to the building you won the first time.. This way it grows with you, maybe something like +100 culture.. There would need to be a cap on it though