• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
My team (Tuatha DeDannann H world) has put together a wish list, things we would like to see in the game. Please be encouraged to add your own "wish" to the list!

*An evolving/growing dragon! And since dragons love shiny things, the dragon should give us gold, crystals, gems and mana. People will want to worship the dragon so a population boost that would include all the tourists.

*Upgrades for our bears. We all have some bears but some need to grow, crafting or spire artifacts would help our bears grow.

*Better prizes for the FA. We sacrifice so much for a successful FA, to be rewarded with such little prizes makes us not want to bother. "We do it for the glory" only goes so far. Especially when your team is the smallest team in the top 50 and you land at a firm 21st spot and don't even get a black lotus. A single 5 hour booster, the Spire has better rewards. For all our efforts the FA should have a grand prize that really is grand. Like loads of goods that we have sacrificed, supply windfalls, a wishing well. Those would be nice prizes.

Iyapo1

This is the last week for Stonehenge Artifacts in the Spire, the next 6 weeks will be Mermaids, then it should be bears.
What? I thought we had one more Stonehenge spire week!!! Say it ain't so...

Edit: Stonehenge went into the spire march 7th...we should have 2 more spires?
the dragon should give us gold, crystals, gems and mana.
I love an evolving dragon! But please no more buildings that give everybody the same good.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What? I thought we had one more Stonehenge spire week!!! Say it ain't so...

Edit: Stonehenge went into the spire march 7th...we should have 2 more spires?

Soggy was not being clear enough. Mermaid artifacts start next week in the Spire on Beta. And yes, you are correct that Live still has two more weeks of Stonehenge after this one.

Which means if Inno sticks to the past release order, in 15 weeks from now we will have the original Bear artifacts in the Spire here.

CrusaderMichael

I like OP's ideas except for FA prizes. Though i agree the FA prizes are kinda lame for the effort (IF you play it competitively), some FS that happens to be stacked with giant old cities has an easier time of things, and as a result i just think they shouldn't be rewarded for it beyond what they get.

leads me to my "wish"...

I wish this game had a single event, where it was somehow just skill and/or activity, regardless of size, and all active FS's start out equal. THAT event, i feel should have a GREAT set of prizes (for those seeking top spots, otherwise just normal prizes again like FA). FA however much a competition it is for some FS's, will always be an unfair one, and thus in my opinion should not be given "great reward" status.

One More Wish... I wish the dragons, phoenixes etc, when clicked on for their daily gifts, would actually fly up and around a little, then fly back to their nests.

ONE MORE ONE MORE WISH... a big bubbling cauldron i can drop elves in to, where i can then use a fishing pole to hook them out, before lowering their hooked elvish bodies in to the waiting jaws of a giant venus fly trap !!!! ... Real money for that one.

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR !!!!!!!!!

This is the last week for Stonehenge Artifacts in the Spire, [On Beta] the next 6 weeks will be Mermaids, then it should be bears.
THe US and other live servers are a couple of weeks behind.
Oooh! The Mermaids! I still have most of them in my inventory somewhere I love the mermaids!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Which means if Inno sticks to the past release order, in 15 weeks from now we will have the original Bear artifacts in the Spire here.
On Live we should have 2 more weeks of Stonehenge artifacts and then 6 weeks of Mermaids. So 8 weeks. The Bears would come after the Mermaids, right? Where are the other 7 weeks coming from?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On Live we should have 2 more weeks of Stonehenge artifacts and then 6 weeks of Mermaids. So 8 weeks. The Bears would come after the Mermaids, right? Where are the other 7 weeks coming from?
I think I included the 6 weeks for the bear artifacts in that total. And it was still early enough in the week, I was counting it in there too. So 3 weeks of Stonehenge (now 2), 6 weeks of Mermaid, and 6 weeks of Bears, for 15.

Last edited: