• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

abandoned FS

DeletedUser24091

Hello,
I've been looking for a new FS in one of my games, and found one that seems to be a good fit - except it appears to have been abandoned. There is no stated overview and no application - only a join button. About half of the members haven't been seen in several months, including the Archmage. Messages of inquiry have gone unanswered. What happens to abandoned fellowships?

DeletedUser20951

What happens to abandoned fellowships?
They just kinda... float out there as a virtual monument to what was. There is currently nothing in place to dissolve these inactive groups, not unless all of the players were low enough level, and hadn't spent diamonds, in order for the cities in the fellowship to be deleted.

DeletedUser24091

Then there's no way for another member of the FS to step up? It's just doomed to die or run amok? <sigh>

DeletedUser20951

Then there's no way for another member of the FS to step up?
Oh, I have heard of players contacting support to request being made Archmage when the current one has gone inactive for an extended period of time, and that this request has been granted, but it's not something I've ever done personally, nor am I familiar with the exact requirements. Anybody here in the forums that is?

DeletedUser19483

*COUGH* *Cough* sorry clearing my throat, been a while since I last blabbered something out. I think the best thing you can do in your case is to leave the FS. If you don't want to leave the active people there hanging, then start your own FS and message them over. If you plan to be even a partially active player then you should never let yourself be in a Ghost Fellowship(GF) So again best thing for you to do is to leave and join/make a different FS.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You can contact support and they will promote you to Archmage, I know this because it is how I became archmage of my fellowship. The only thing is the previous archmage has to have not signed in for a month or two. Contact support they will help you if you want to save that FS.

DeletedUser24091

Thanks Sir Squirrel, I'll do that. According to ElvenStats it looks like the ArchMage hasn't signed in since May. I don't know if ElvenStats info is reliable, and I don't want to step on anybody's toes. Actually, I don't even really WANT to run a FS, but it appears nobody's running it right now, and I can't do worse than no leadership at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20539

You can contact support and they will promote you to Archmage, I know this because it is how I became archmage of my fellowship. The only thing is the previous archmage has to have not signed in for a month or two. Contact support they will help you if you want to save that FS.
:eek: WoW Sir S, I learned something new today! How long have you been the Archmage? Gosh I'm sure glad you had the empathy to do that. I appreciate our FS sooooo much. Thank you thank you thank you for being the person you are .