• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ability to forward messages

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848904806
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848904806

I have been working with another fellowship pretty much giving me a fellowship of 50 members. Doing group messages and past posts for tips, tricks and advice becomes quite difficult when I have to update the player lists and copy and paste all the prior suggestions. Forwarding the messages would make this communication much easier because I could just update the player list and send the old message to the new list. Also increasing the number of recipients would be nice because then I could attempt to organize an 3rd fellowship to work together with.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm pretty sure the msg system is sub-contracted and Inno buys access with certain features costing more. If so, then, again, cost is a problem. If not, then programming is even more expensive (which is why a company would lease/rent a mail system in the first place), and I doubt Inno is much interested in doing that. Still, it would be nice.

In anddition: one suggestion. If you are on a PC, create the mail lists in your word processor. Do it once and save it, then you can paste it into the "to:" when needed. Do the same for the message itself and then you only need to open the "compose" box, cut and past the list of names, and the message, and, press "send."

Just how I'd do it.

AJ

Deleted User - 848904806

That is what I have been doing. It just gets so time consuming because the messages are getting long. Lol.