• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Able to walk/drive around streets in city

TyrannicRat68

I think it would be really cool (and promote more fellowship and friendship chats) if there was something like Google Earth's Street View that could let you walk/drive around the streets in your city AND (even better) in other's cities! :)

Risen Malchiah

I would actually love something like this, but I'm also aware of the technical limitations of the game as it currently is. Perhaps years down the road, if Elvenar is still even popular then, this could be something that's considered, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I would actually love something like this, but I'm also aware of the technical limitations of the game as it currently is. Perhaps years down the road, if Elvenar is still even popular then, this could be something that's considered, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It would be more likely they would make a new IP around 3d