• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

About the Amuni Merc Camp...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ok, the graphics are FAB, but...what's going on here? Why is the useless Drone Rider training against a Fainéant Frog? You ain't gonna get better there, useless Drone Rider. Froggie's got +80% Attack Bonus and -60% Defense Bonus on you! Maybe you should practice against some Light Range arrows and gimme more attack and defense bonuses in that department.
UselessDrones.jpg

crackie

Maybe the training captain is using the smallest room right now, so there is no supervision?
Oh man! The light is on in the smallest room so it's occupied. Dust Tourney is not the time for shenanigans during training! You're all gonna die now, troops.

Zoof

Oh man! The light is on in the smallest room so it's occupied. Dust Tourney is not the time for shenanigans during training! You're all gonna die now, troops.
Notice the roll of toilet paper out the door? Either whoever inside is having a really bad time right now, or it's a case of "lights on, but nobody's home". Not sure I want to know which is which

Raccon

That soldier won't come out until the turney is over, which explains the tossed out bath tissue ;)

crackie

Notice the roll of toilet paper out the door? Either whoever inside is having a really bad time right now, or it's a case of "lights on, but nobody's home". Not sure I want to know which is which
That's why I prefer a superficial surface sparkle and the appearance of cleaning without finding what horrors lie inside. We also clean Persian rugs.*

* Table to cover stains not included.