• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

About to enter Fairies

SilverbugLuxor

Any help would be appreciated, like sell granite mines & copper mines? I have alot of culture should I still buy dwarfin roads? ahhhh so many questions

Gath Of Baal

I would fill up on granite and copper before I sell them, that way you can upgrade the roads, the more culture the better. Also if you are semi current on your storyline task I would wait for the sell dwarf portal quest to pop up before you sell it off, or you could end up like me, almost done with the orcs and my storyline tasks are stuck in the dwarf chapter...
Once you get the fairies going, depending on the amount of room you have available I would build 3-4 day farms and 4-5 night farms. These numbers worked well for me and I was never once tech locked

Gaelio

I just got the quest to sell the Dwarven portal and then the request to connect the roads. I am not sure what this means??? Do I just sell all granite and copper mines along with the tracks....or should I wait until I can replace the portal with the Fairy portal?? Thanks!

DeletedUser3297

Your settlement buildings do not work without a portal and there will not be a quest to sell those. That is why you have a declinable broken street connection quest. You are free to sell them whenever you want. I would wait until you are ready to build your Fairy settlement. You can use the sale of those buildings to fund your Fairy settlement, so think of them like a bank holding extra coins and supplies for you :)

Gaelio

Thanks so much! Now it makes a sort of sense.....at least what may be considered sensible in Fairy World. ;)