• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

Who is the best mastermind with the best plot to execute The Great Heist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
LOL
@ed1960 … lol it’s extremely traumatic..and painful . You sound as if it’s happened to you …
I knew it !!! I totally knew you could relate lol
A girl can’t leave the house with just 4 nails on one hand …the struggle is real… especially when there’s no superglue to be found. Thank goodness it was cold so I could wear mittens to the store to get some.
@crackie, yes I do have my twilight all fed and prepared at all times, but I don’t think it’s powerful enough to save me….I don’t have a Dwarven Armorer. So if by chance I get dropped kicked and you see me flying through the air … just nod and smile
Ok fine …. Laugh your ass off, just don’t mention the broken nail

muffy.

Well I closed my car door on my thumb and had to have it removed ... does that count. The thumbnail of course not the thumb.
Well hmmm … maybe it kinda counts , but not so much cuz your manly and can handle it .. lol

Myne

Oh Wise One
LOL
@ed1960 … lol it’s extremely traumatic..and painful . You sound as if it’s happened to you …
I knew it !!! I totally knew you could relate lol
A girl can’t leave the house with just 4 nails on one hand …the struggle is real… especially when there’s no superglue to be found. Thank goodness it was cold so I could wear mittens to the store to get some.
@crackie, yes I do have my twilight all fed and prepared at all times, but I don’t think it’s powerful enough to save me….I don’t have a Dwarven Armorer. So if by chance I get dropped kicked and you see me flying through the air … just nod and smile
Ok fine …. Laugh your ass off, just don’t mention the broken nail

Got one of my acrylic nails stuck in the flappy thing that holds the money down in the cash register drawer. Trauma ensued, I mean, how does one gracefully extract the fingernail from the flappy thingy and still look like you are a knowledgeable member of a technical team? Embarrassing as hell, that was.

StarLoad

Got one of my acrylic nails stuck in the flappy thing that holds the money down in the cash register drawer. Trauma ensued, I mean, how does one gracefully extract the fingernail from the flappy thingy and still look like you are a knowledgeable member of a technical team? Embarrassing as hell, that was.
Ummmmm something about my bolded words that seems to be a contradiction in terms. Just Saying

Ed

muffy.

Hers is fake …patina , she bought it at the Halloween store …
It’s highly possible she snatched my real one and plans on switching it … you better keep your eye out lol

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I just saw Buddy dash by with a halo, you better check for shenanigans
Wait, it was Buddy that took it?! I couldn’t find my halo the other day and had to stop by Spirit Halloween to pick up another one. I just picked up a halo. It’s part of my regular wardrobe, like a Christmas tree you never take down. Remember, kids…Halloween is the jurisdiction of @Lady Dastardly. Absolutely nothing unusual or suspicious happened while at Spirit Halloween. We did not pick up a new unusual or suspicious costume at Spirit Halloween. I’m not getting paid to advertise Spirit Halloween, but they are just everywhere this time of the year.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Ummmmm something about my bolded words that seems to be a contradiction in terms. Just Saying

Ed
HEY Those are technical terms. Much like doohickey, thingamajig, whosit, whatsit, etc. Don't be hatin'. lol It's hard to be cool while being stuck.

muffy.

Flappy things can be dangerous . You start playin around with things like that …..before you know it BAM !!
Now you got a bunch of flappy things !!!