• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

Who is the best mastermind with the best plot to execute The Great Heist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Late responses again, but I wanted to say...
Love this! I missed you in the contest this month, MaidenFair ... you would have been the toughest competition, and that's half the fun! :)
Seriously. I know I'm not the only one, but who here also thought..."Two weeks, ok she must be busy with RL stuff. But no entry in the forum contest? Oh noes, I hope @MaidenFair is okay and nothing happened to her!" :eek:
Aw, thanks for thinking of me, you two! :D I'm sorry I missed the contest too, @Darielle. Lots of family medical stuff going on, so my emotional energy for superfluous activities has been severely lacking.
Quite the opposite in fact; even though some may have found the prolix nature of the response an issue, I found it refreshing and informative. Well done @MaidenFair
Thank you, @Astram! Brevity may be the soul of wit but it has unfortunately never been a hallmark of my writing, lol.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Late responses again, but I wanted to say...

Aw, thanks for thinking of me, you two! :D I'm sorry I missed the contest too, @Darielle. Lots of family medical stuff going on, so my emotional energy for superfluous activities has been severely lacking.

Thank you, @Astram! Brevity may be the soul of wit but it has unfortunately never been a hallmark of my writing, lol.
I wish the best for you and your family. May the medical stuff resolve itself very soon. We miss you when you aren't here.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Careful! Last time someone quoted Shakespeare, Astram threatened us with convents! You guys are all too literary. I need to find the people that hate reading and only talk in movie quotes.

crackie

Thanks, @Darielle. I missed you guys too.

Lol! Considering I couldn't have told you that was Shakespeare, you may be more literary than I am... ;)
Hamlet was assigned mandatory HS reading! Yesterday, I had to fight off the idea of a FS theme based on Lord of the Flies! C’mon, I like the tourney piggy and don’t want to see his head on a spike! Buddy and I in the cornfields (with occasional visits from Shenanigan Elves) are faring much better than a bunch of deranged teenage boys marooned on an island methinks. I don’t think I would have read any Shakespeare or American classics if it weren’t forced on me. Greek mythology though, that is some interesting epic level telenovela melodrama!

95ef5d650606661dae85454bdfab516c.jpg

crackie

Well, dang. That Boblin turns out to be as bad as Uli when it comes to criminal mastermind work. I thought he'd be a pro with the whole underground network thing! Apparently, I have picked 2 very suspect and unreliable characters for my heist team. :confused:
1670647919849.png

StarLoad

While the art is fantastic the dude need to take his meds I think or just not try to look/move so crazy as he works.

Ed

crackie

While the art is fantastic the dude need to take his meds I think or just not try to look/move so crazy as he works.

Ed
All true, but like...he drew the painting UPSIDE DOWN!!! I mean, the spatial awareness and mental acrobats to pull that off. I'm pretty sure I'd struggle making a horse look right drawing it normally.

crackie

Picking my jaw up off the floor (and wondering where she finds this stuff?).
It’s not as good as the whale video. That one is a classic. The puns, the footage, the seriousness of reporting while saying ridiculous things…I am glad they remastered it.

Imma go drizzle some of what that torch artist is having into the popcorn and see what happens to the forum.

Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
It’s not as good as the whale video. That one is a classic. The puns, the footage, the seriousness of reporting while saying ridiculous things…I am glad they remastered it.

Imma go drizzle some of what that torch artist is having into the popcorn and see what happens to the forum.
Something unusual needs to happen round here