• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Abusive language

DeletedUser1677

How do I report a player using insulting and abusive language towards me. The player in question responded to a fellowship message for all members to see and slanders me. It is unacceptable.
Very sad and angry

DeletedUser594

Fill out a support ticketg in-game. Right click on the home screen, folow links for support, then ticket of the proper type- ban of rules perhaps? You can attach pictures of your correspondence as well- although I imagine they can pull that up

DeletedUser61

Fellowship issues are the responsibility of the Archmage and the Fellowship officers.

The obvious remedy is to boot the offender out of the Fellowship if they are, in fact, violating policy or have poor manners. If the other members of the Fellowship seem to think that it's OK, then you may want to look for a fellowship that's more appropriate for your social preferences.

Folks tend to have a pretty good social filter. Your responses also need to be calm and reasonable, so that it will be easy for everybody to tell who's the troublemaker.