• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Accepting a quest after completing it

DeletedUser

Bug description: I'm able to complete a quest, then immediately click the questgiver and bring up the "completed" quest window immediately. This time, I'm unable to click the finish button. I am able to click X though. Then everything is back to normal.
Browser and version: Chrome Version 42.0.2311.135
Account Name: Avon of Barksdale
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: All quests
Reproduction Steps:
1. Accept a quest
2. Complete quest requirements, then click finish
3. Immediately click the questgiver who gave you the quest. You will now have two windows pop up:
pcVJDjF.png

Note how you can see two windows stacked on each other.

4. Click Awesome!
O9WCaPR.png

You now have the quest you just completed waiting for you to click finish again - but clicking Finish does nothing.
5. You can exit out of the window by clicking X (or away from the quest window).

For comparative purposes, here's what the Quest Completed window looks like normally. Note how there's no window stacked underneath it.
vniM3r4.png

DeletedUser14

Bug verified.
Reproducibility 5/5
Browser: FF 37.0.2
Humans and Elves
World: yy1