• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Accidentally sold Building

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Actual biggest benefit was the CCs it generated, but with the new inclusion of crafting 5 CCs it doesn't seem that critical anymore. I have more CCs than ever before.
I accidentally sold my Winter Owl earlier and decided to save my restore for better building, like Witch Hut or Fire Phoenix. Moonstone lib would make me very sad. It’s my fave building. I have a bunch of them but the key is I spend way more than the 4 CCs I can craft each day in MA.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I accidentally sold my Winter Owl earlier and decided to save my restore for better building, like Witch Hut or Fire Phoenix. Moonstone lib would make me very sad. It’s my fave building. I have a bunch of them but the key is I spend way more than the 4 CCs I can craft each day in MA.
So do I, but the 6-9 that I get from climbing the spire and the 15-18 that I get at the end of every spire week, along with the 4 per day from the MA, gives me around 50 per week. That's just about enough for me (except during FAs, when I use a ton of time instants to craft ccs). But if you craft more than that, I can see why you'd need all your libraries. That's a heck of a lot of crafting! I'll bet that helps with diamonds, too. :)