• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Accidentally sold Building

able99

I was going to sell some leftover buildings from FA so I clicked on $ and it doubleclicked and sold 1 Moonstone Library. Is there any way to recover that?
There was no warning that resoueces will be lost.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is a way to recover it, but from what I hear, you only get one freebie. So be very careful if you want to waste it on this one. If you write to support, they'll return it ONE time.

Huor

Write a ticket to support! As I understand it, you get ONE deleted building oops that they will restore. Use it wisely as a moonstone library can be rebuilt from the MA.

able99

Thank you, I was just beating myself up about it. I thought INNO didn't want anyone to have more than 1 Moonstone Library but left the ones that were acquired before they made that decision. I had 3, and now only 2, and NEVER saw it available in MA. Maybe just for people with none.
I would not have felt as bad had I actually sold it and changed mind. I just activated the $ icon and guess it was under the the icon. I know I only clicked once but INNO must have gotten 2 clicks. Been having problems with that.

able99

So how will you guys advise. Is it worth requesting return of Moon Library, or do I take the loss and move on.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I saved my 'one replacement'; still saving it in one city. In the other city, I had the exact same thing happen to me a couple months back(but I was also having mouse issues myself; it was double-clicking in other places, too) and ended up selling a lvl 10 Polar Bear. Sure was glad I saved it for that...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So how will you guys advise. Is it worth requesting return of Moon Library, or do I take the loss and move on.
To me the biggest value of the Moonstone Library is the extra Combining Catalyst it provides every day. Of secondary value are the tier 2 goods and spell fragments it provides every day. The population and culture it provides are ok, but frankly there are better options in a 4x4 size. So I would say the first thing to ask yourself is if you always have plenty of CCs to craft whatever you want? And then ask yourself if you really need the tier 2 goods and spell fragments it provides. The 3rd question is, do you need that Moonstone Library for the other buildings in the set to achieve full link bonuses? Or can you arrange them so they get full links without the 3rd Library? If you answer no to all 3 questions, you really don't need it. If you answer yes to 1 or more of those questions, I would consider getting it back.

Darielle

Thank you, I was just beating myself up about it. I thought INNO didn't want anyone to have more than 1 Moonstone Library but left the ones that were acquired before they made that decision. I had 3, and now only 2, and NEVER saw it available in MA. Maybe just for people with none.
I would not have felt as bad had I actually sold it and changed mind. I just activated the $ icon and guess it was under the the icon. I know I only clicked once but INNO must have gotten 2 clicks. Been having problems with that.
I think that's happened to all of us at one time or another. It sucks, I know.

Darielle

As far as the moonstone library goes, I have 5 in storage and none out. I just don't like it that much to justify 4x4. I do have a ton of gates, mana plants, gum trees etc out, all configured for max benefit. I just don't care about the library, but I know many do. Maybe I'll reconsider in the future, but for now they stay in storage.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
As far as the moonstone library goes, I have 5 in storage and none out. I just don't like it that much to justify 4x4. I do have a ton of gates, mana plants, gum trees etc out, all configured for max benefit. I just don't care about the library, but I know many do. Maybe I'll reconsider in the future, but for now they stay in storage.
Moonstone Library is best for players who are very active in crafting. The spell fragments and CCs it produces everyday do add up. Especially if you are in a fellowship that is aggressive in fellowship adventures. Now that Sip of Clarity exists and you can flip the MA recipes without spending diamonds, you can burn through a staggering amount of crafting supplies in a single fellowship adventure while making Arcane Residue badges. Especially if your FS is going for a top spot. The Pit eats Arcane Residue badges like candy!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If it's been a long while since you deleted something (6 months or so) and you're not a habitual offender, I'm pretty likely to make an exception to the 1 return of a deleted building per account rule. I do understand that sometimes mistakes happen, and I'd hate for you to hold off restoring an Ancient Wonder for fear of deleting your Brown bear. If you're told no by a support member, you are welcome to ask them to run it by me for a second look.

Darielle

Moonstone Library is best for players who are very active in crafting. The spell fragments and CCs it produces everyday do add up. Especially if you are in a fellowship that is aggressive in fellowship adventures. Now that Sip of Clarity exists and you can flip the MA recipes without spending diamonds, you can burn through a staggering amount of crafting supplies in a single fellowship adventure while making Arcane Residue badges. Especially if your FS is going for a top spot. The Pit eats Arcane Residue badges like candy!
Yeah, I suppose that's true, but I just think that 16 squares devoted to getting one CC per day just seems a little excessive. After all, it's easy to make one in 6 hours in the MA; that's 4 per day right there. (I churn out ccs continuously, because I craft at least 2 recipes a day and usually more.)

Or maybe I am just lucky in the spire with getting ccs. I seem to get at least 6 in every run to the top, and sometimes 9, in addition to the good amount received at the end of the week. And now that we have recipes to make ccs, it seems even less profitable to spend that many squares, Of course, if you have the room, it's nice. I just have no space.

DeletedUser29838

@able99 if you did delete by accident on the mobile app there should be a change coming up separating the move and sell buildings that are placed out in your city. Just be careful you can delete streets Willy nilly with it if you tap on them.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yeah, I suppose that's true, but I just think that 16 squares devoted to getting one CC per day just seems a little excessive.
The daily CC is the best benefit. But not the only one. You also get tier 2 goods and spell fragments every day. Plus the Library gives population and culture. Here is another way of evaluating the matter:

The Moonstone Library is the same size as all of the evolving buildings (with the exception of the 3x3 Bear buildings). I would rather have an extra Moonstone Library than about half of the stage 10 evolving buildings currently in my city. For example, it isn't as good as Witch Hut or Temple of Tides, but I'd rather have it than Stonehenge or the Valentine Float.

able99

I don't think I've ever asked for something to be returned, so I've been going back a forth on wanting the Library back.
Biggest reason to want it is that rules changed and INNO only wants you to have 1.
Actual biggest benefit was the CCs it generated, but with the new inclusion of crafting 5 CCs it doesn't seem that critical anymore. I have more CCs than ever before.
I completed chapter 18 a while ago and just been waiting around for Chapter 19 to begin which now seems very close.
With no idea on the amount of space needed for chapter 19, I think I and just going to take the lose and try to use the space wisely.
helya, thanks for having my back, and for everyone's input.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.