• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Accidently sold premium culture building

DeletedUser137

i now have -400 pop(and i wasnt at 0 beforehand) i'd like to get the building back if possible if not, for my population to be correct.

DeletedUser511

Wow how could you sell one? I would hope that wasnt on purpose.

DeletedUser137

It was an accident i wanted to sell something else close by

Valtitude

Blackkat - I accidently 'sold' a steel manufactory with a slip of my finger on the computer's touchpad. Zip! I don't think you can get the building back. It's gone ... :(

DeletedUser61

Life sucks - and then you die. :oops: Just pretend that you invented a private quest. :p

It won't be the last building that you ever accidently deep six. Even worse, you'll delete something to get some room, and then realize that the building you wanted won't fit anyway. Been there - Done that.

DeletedUser

I agree about the confirmation button. I mean, I don't build them anyway, but it's not like it's easy to get those back. They cost real money. It's a lot different from just harvesting a few buildings over the course of a few hours.

Valtitude

I unintentionally spent diamonds to finish research in the tree. I probably clicked my laptop's touchpad too quickly or? idk. I never saw the 'spend diamonds' confirmation button. It's very irritating, I empathize completely.

DeletedUser43

Send in a ticket to support and tell them what happened. I have found support to be incredibly helpful and fast around here. I agree though, if it is a building you purchased, then I think there needs to be at least one if not two confirmation buttons. Maybe you could put that in the suggestion section? Good luck!!!