• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Account Registration Date/ birthday!

DeletedUser12437

If i want to keep track of my avatars bday, how do i do that? is there a place to tell me when i registered? I know it was recently but i don't know the exact day
is it in my account somewhere?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Well you joined these forums on Oct 10, but to find out when you started playing you can just ask support in game. (the little cog wheel at the bottom right of the screen when you're looking at your city)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you joined by email (rather than facebook) and don't delete email, you could look for the welcome message from when you joined. It probably has an offer for 50 diamonds if you confirm your email. I don't know what happens if you joined via facebook, but maybe there is something in your profile about it?