• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Accurate Inventory

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Why can't we have an accurate inventory that includes blueprints and royal restoration? And why in the name of all that's good and right with the world did you remove the CC's from the spell inventory?

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Oh and put those spirit gemmie things into the inventory as well as the potion things that allow you to change your crafting menu... I want to know how much of EVERYTHING I have....

Sprite1313

I actually like the way it is set up, with RR, blueprints and CC showing in the crafting resources where you see your settlement goods. I find that easier to get a quick glimpse of what I have, than opening my inventory.

I agree that they need to add the sips of clarity and the whatever they call the spire negotiating gems into the inventory so we can see what we have.