• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Acronym Word Game

DeletedUser594

Acronym game
I will provide an acronym and you provide the creative meaning - not the original meaning.
• You get points for every noun, adjective, adverb and verb used.
• You must use all the letters provided, in the order given, to get 1 point per word –nonsensical is OK
• You may repeat the process form sentences. Must be sensible to get additional points
• The first time a word is repeated, it will be neutral (0 points added). The second repeated word will cost -1.
• All regular forums rules apply of course.

For instance - WTG is the example acronym
Single pass through non-sentence form:
Winning The Game = 2 points (the = 0 points)
Winning Took Gravitas = 3 points

•in sentence form: Working Toward Goals/ Was Tremendously Gratifying/ Winners Told Graduates =
8 points total for three short sentences (was = 0 points)

Single pass throughs may be non-sensical (white thunder greeting), but sentences are held to a higher standard and must convey meaning to receive extra points.
5 sentence max
The first round begins when the first person responds with a posting and ends in 24 hours when a new acronym will be supplied.

An easy one to kick off:

WTH (what the hell)

DeletedUser

What Token Handouts/ Were Taken Home/ While Trolls Harassed/ With Tenets Hawkish? o_O

DeletedUser594

I forgot to mention you may use another persons submission and build on it. You will receive points for the entire sentence (the original does not lose any points).

DeletedUser627

While Tchaikovsky howled with tremulous horns, we the helpless went to heaven without that horrendous wrenching that hurts.

DeletedUser61

What they have would totally help whip the heathens.

DeletedUser594

While Thinking He Would Take Honors, Witnesses Thought Her Wistful Theme Handedly Won The Hour

well played bobbi
\and what exactly did happen to the like option?

DeletedUser

While Thinking He Would Take Honors, Witnesses Thought Her Wistful Theme Handedly Won The Hour

well played bobbi
\and what exactly did happen to the like option?

Good one too varron! And I don't recall ever seeing a "like" option in The Lounge posts. There may have been one before I ever got here, but perhaps this will work? :cool:
download.jpg

DeletedUser

While they headed warily to Hills Where Tales Hark, walking through heights where trees hum, winds tenderly howl, water thinks: "Hurry!", wheat treacherously heels, woods thicken hastily; where tenebrous haziness withdraws tears, harm, worries that hurt - were they hoping? Well, that, however, was their hardest walk to handle.

Gee, I've had enough, I was never that good in English anyway. :(

DeletedUser1161

While the hiker walked the hillside, wolves tremulously howled. With tenacity he willfully trekked homeward.

DeletedUser1017

Winter tore harshly when the horizon waved thy hefty winds. The heavens were terrified - hiding whilst the hurricane winded through. Helpless, wan, tempest-tossed he weakly trembled. Hours wasted...time halted..."Would the harbor wreck the hull within tonight's hours", worriedly, trepidly he wondered.

DeletedUser327

while thieves haggled who trades handsomely wishing the heist would total huge, winky the hobbitt wisely thought he would take hold whole total haul ! we'll teach his whole team he was the highest wrangler tonight ! HA !