• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active and needing a new home

• Thread starter DeletedUser3555
  • Start date

DeletedUser3555

I am looking for an active fellowship that is drama free. I am a daily player boosted in steel, crystal & elixir, all at 700%. Current score of 97188 with a rank of 981. I trade freely and visit 6-7 x's per week. Always anxious to help others and pay it forward.
Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you
MsFlash

I have joined a fellowship. Thanks for looking :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7978

Purple Unicorns is a great fs that is active and friendly. Please check us out.

DeletedUser9449

Always looking for strong players, give us a peek or message me direct.

Jayla Wolf

Golden Guardians is all about helping each other out and having FUN! We would love to have you join us! We are looking for more active, positive players to join us. We encourage fair trades of 2 stars or more, neighborly help 4 times a week, and participating in the tournaments to win those great prizes! We welcome any level player. I always post information on events, updates, etc. to keep our members in the know and help them grow! :)