• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active, cohesive Fellowship looking for great members! We ranked in the 200's, but just finished 40th in the FA!!

Blind Squirrel

Dragon's Den (recruiting) We have three open spots - we participate in the Spire, in FA's, and in the Tournament. Our average in the Tournament is 6 chests, and we are pushing for 8-10 tomorrow. We do have a tournament minimum, but it's based on your level so it's completely do-able.

Come check us out!

Sirius27

I joined this fellowship about a month ago and it really was a turning point in the game for me. Everyone in the dragon’s den is extremely supportive and friendly. It been awesome getting to play with these amazing people and getting to watch and participate as we crush it weekly in the tournaments and when the fellowship adventure rolls around. It would be great to continue to grow this fellowship and welcome some new players

Eltras

I reviewed several Fellowships before joining Dragon's Den. I chose them because the FS description impressed me--this was a Fellowship that had goals, knew what it wanted to achieve, and as a team, would get the job done. Only a few weeks as a member, but I have no regrets. Dragon's Den is a great group. Everyone has been helpful, supportive, and positive, and totally friendly. I said that I had no regrets, well actually I have one: that I didn't join sooner. Come, be a Dragon.

Last edited: