• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active daily player looking for FS

StrongJean

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :)

StrongJean

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :)

The United old Farts would love to have you! Were not pushy but do have an core membership that pushes tournament and spire. We ask NH 3 times a week. We have newbies to people playing for years.

StrongJean

The United old Farts would love to have you! Were not pushy but do have an core membership that pushes tournament and spire. We ask NH 3 times a week. We have newbies to people playing for years.

Hi there, thank you for contacting me :) Out of frustration, three of us founded our own FS and moving ahead quite fast. We are very active, helping each other and visiting daily. Which world are you in? I have a second world Arendyll and look for a new FS because the one I am in, does not help nor communicate and I am to active for that FS. If you are Arendyll, I would love to join you there :) Please let me know asap because I will be leaving as soon as I found an FS like yours for Arendyll. Thank you so much for your help:) happy gaming!

StrongJean

We're in US5 Elcysandir. Only city I have right now.

Thanks for responding, let's see where our FS goes :) However, it looks like the three of us would go together, I am not sure we are like minded and work hard as well as being very active. We just started and working on our 2nd chest already at the tourneys. However, I will save your info! Happy gaming

DeletedUser20688

Hi there, If you'd like to join StarGazers, we're looking for strong players to replace some others. We're in Elcy. We're currently doing mandatory tournaments and have been working to push to 10 every steel. I'm happy to chat more if you're still looking. Take care!

StrongJean

Hi elanablue, I am not that far advanced as of yet to push for 10 chests, my disbanded FS we were at 7 chests and I still have to on stronger troops, had a lot of negotiations to do, don't like my resources to disappear :) Thank you though for your invite it is very much appreciated. I have two members with me in my FS that I founded both of them joint with me together and cannot abandon them they are loyal and very active as I am we will grow just takes time :) thanks again and happy gaming!

StrongJean

Thanks for responding, let's see where our FS goes :) However, it looks like the three of us would go together, I am not sure we are like minded and work hard as well as being very active. We just started and working on our 2nd chest already at the tourneys. However, I will save your info! Happy gaming

Hi elanablue, I made one of my members a mage so she can take over the FS, i am ready to leave it's starting again I am doing the tourneys by myself the last two days. Can you take a look at my city and see if I am suitable for you all?

StrongJean

We're in US5 Elcysandir. Only city I have right now.

Changed my mind, I will join you :) made one of the three member in my FS a mage and she can take over for me so, I am ready I do not have spire yet but participate in tourneys not a strong army so still negotiating but, building my city fast :)

DeletedUser20688

So, are you going with HuskerElvenGrandma? If not, let me know and we can chat. Take care and good luck!

StrongJean

Yes, I did for now I am not someone that wants to move around I like to stay when the FS helps each other and allows an uneven trade for the lower levels at the beginning once in a while. I really need to advance a lot more before I decide where I am going to stay. However, I have your info and will keep it :)

StrongJean

My three worlds are moving forward fast especially Elcy my first one I work hard on all of my three worlds :) Take care as well!!

StrongJean

Hi, I want to thank every one that considered me as a member and really appreciated the responses to my FS search. I am settled now and happy. I have three great FS's in my three worlds with a lot of help and communication now, I am moving all three worlds ahead quite fast :) I am learning so much from each one of them that I understand the game better and every one has has knowledge about different ways how to improve my game.
Again, thank you all and happy gaming!!

DeletedUser23758

Join the misfits! I love my fS!!!