• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active (fairly new) player looking for a new FS

SummerRainStorm

I've been playing for 10 months. I'm in the same FS I started in, and there are no hard feelings, I just think I my efforts could be of better use to a more active group. My motivation is to play for fun, not to be the best of the best. I really like this game so I play everyday. My boosted goods are steel, scrolls and elixir. I'm kind of shy, so I don't often start a conversation, but I like to contribution to the dialog. I appreciate strong leadership and collaboration. And it would be a bonus if the members of the group like to share their knowledge. Criticism doesn't bother me as long is it constructive.
If you would like more data on my game play here is my ElvenStats page: https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us6/849785876, or feel free to message me. Thanks for considering me!