• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Fellowship Sought

DeletedUser24799

Hey,
I'm in chapter ii, but am an active player, have played a couple tournaments. Let me know if you want someone active-- I've been increasing my finishing place in the tournaments, too!

DeletedUser23252

Hi, Sly! Boosted Traders & Tourney is accepting members right now. We're a tourney fs and you're boosted in goods that'll balance us out, so you seem like you could be a good fit for us. We're friendly and supportive, organized but not obsessive, and do well in the non-tourney events too (if the prizes seem worth it to us). I see you joined a fs on Dec 15th but posted here this past Wednesday. Are you unhappy with them for some reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24799

Hi, Sly! Boosted Traders & Tourney is accepting members right now. We're a tourney fs and you're boosted in goods that'll balance us out, so you seem like you could be a good fit for us. We're friendly and supportive, organized but not obsessive, and do well in the non-tourney events too (if the prizes seem worth it to us). I see you joined a fs on Dec 15th but posted here this past Wednesday. Are you unhappy with them for some reason?
Hi Laftar, I enjoy playing the Tournament's -- I almost always fight -- I do visits everyday, and always 2-star or better trades. My current FS doesn't get very many chests -- maybe 3 or 4? I also notice that I carry a lot of the weight for being such a new member. (4th in the current tournament). Thank you!

DeletedUser23252

Hi Laftar, I enjoy playing the Tournament's -- I almost always fight -- I do visits everyday, and always 2-star or better trades. My current FS doesn't get very many chests -- maybe 3 or 4? I also notice that I carry a lot of the weight for being such a new member. (4th in the current tournament). Thank you!

For lower-ranked members, it's a lot cheaper to cater the fights, which is why you're able to do so much more than your other fellowship members. It gets a lot more expensive to cater and more time-consuming to fight as you move up in chapters. So even though they produce more, it still costs more than it does for you. I'm the lowest ranked in my fs, and I usually finish at the top, if not the top 3, every tourney because it's so much easier/cheaper for me. It's just the mechanics of the tourney. Personally, I fight in the beginning and then cater as the tourney progresses because the squads just get too large for mine to handle. It would have been nice if someone had communicated that to you in your fs, so at the very least you wouldn't feel taken advantage of. No one likes that. It could have just been an honest oversight, though, or maybe they just assumed you should have known. I didn't know when I first started. Someone had to say all this to me. But now you know! Still, even though they're higher ranked than you, 500-1000 points per tourney is still very manageable for them. But, some people and some fellowships just don't like to tourney whether it's manageable or not. (My fs does!!!)

If you want to apply to Boosted Traders & Tourney (the fs I'm in), you are more than welcome to. You'll have to leave your current fs in order to see the fs list, though. Happy gaming, and happy new year. And, you're welcome! - Laftar

DeletedUser23637

Hey,
I'm in chapter ii, but am an active player, have played a couple tournaments. Let me know if you want someone active-- I've been increasing my finishing place in the tournaments, too!
If you haven't found someplace yet we are recruiting. We can help you grow, I should warn you we are a laid back group. We do not enforce Turney or adventure play. apply to ElVENSTAR if interested.