• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Fellowship wanted!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1230
  • Start date

DeletedUser1230

My score is 9370 almost to Ancient Wonders. I am a daily player searching for other active players in fellowship with balanced boosted goods. Presently I cannot get my trades completed and I deleted all but my boosted goods: Marble , silk, gems.

thank you Please contact me if you have openings or would like to start a new fellowship for active players:)

DeletedUser1430

I sent you a message in game if you'll like to join us at U and I t-y.

DeletedUser

MystikGoddess,

I am a mage in The Elite Mystics we are currently ranked 4th and are searching for an active player with your boosted goods. Please message me in game and we can get you started in our fellowship family if you are still looking.

Never mind. Sorry I see you are in lintanu's fellowship now. Glad you found a home. You should close out this posting now that you are not looking.

DeletedUser3043

My score is 9370 almost to Ancient Wonders. I am a daily player searching for other active players in fellowship with balanced boosted goods. Presently I cannot get my trades completed and I deleted all but my boosted goods: Marble , silk, gems.

thank you Please contact me if you have openings or would like to start a new fellowship for active players:)
Lunatics With Weapons2 is the sister fs to the number 1 ranked fellowship. We have 5 positions to fill. We are a very active group, feel free to offer an application.

DeletedUser

Lunatics With Weapons2 is the sister fs to the number 1 ranked fellowship. We have 5 positions to fill. We are a very active group, feel free to offer an application.

She has already joined U and I t-y!!! She needs to delete this posting since it is no longer needed.

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)