• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

active fellowship

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1129352
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1129352

I am looking for an active and fairly full fellowship. One that has most members visiting most days. I would also like those members to help in the requested categories. I am not looking for a highly rated fellowship that has members that cannot bother to visit or help the lower members. In return I promise to visit and help everyday with what your requests are. On this server my boosts are planks, silk, and in about 60 KPs dust. I am an elf so I cannot promise much support in the tourneys at this time. 1 - 3 provinces max and then I am wiped clean of goods and resources. Please message me if you think we could be a good fit. I will drop my current fellowship when appropriate or they read this and drop me. ( ;) I already messaged the arch mage about this)

Deleted User - 1129352

oops too late, I have already found a new home