• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active, Fun-Loving Competitors Welcomed

DeletedUser495

Fair Trade Reborn is seeking a few active players to join our group of competitive, growing members.
We do have a few requirements and a few preferences to help us all work together and support each other:
Required:
No drama. We are there to have fun. Please leave politics and strife for elsewhere
"Daily" play (5-7 times a week)
Rank between 1-2400
Score over 40K
Achieved Chapter V in Research
At least 3 of each boosted factory at level 11 or higher (or close and working toward that goal)
Preferred:
Boosts: Wood, Scrolls, and/or Dust
Loyalty and love for fun, clean chat
Willingness to participate often in fair trades (two or three stars)

Mostly clean chat. Lol. We have fun and sometimes our words and conversations can be... inappropriate? But nothing too scandalous. Lol

DeletedUser495

Mostly clean chat. Lol. We have fun and sometimes our words and conversations can be... inappropriate? But nothing too scandalous. Lol

very mildly in some things maybe but the dirtiest stuff like politics ... nope. The food chat gets downright messy with all the cheesecake and gourmet meals I guess. :p

DeletedUser495

We are still looking for some awesome people to join our fast-growing fellowship :)

DeletedUser495

Did I forget to mention that an active member who is producing wood and/or scrolls would be like a kid in a candy shop in the trader for our fellowship?
We could use more steel, silk and dust too :)

DeletedUser495

maybe elixir but I never have trouble finding that one :p

We are still looking for players. At least three. Any boosts can be accepted, but we're really looking for planks. If you're interested, drop me a line in game with your boosts, your rank, your points...

We still have a spot open. We are ranked 13 and we are a very active, laid back group. If you're looking for a new fellowship, and have a score above 50,000, you are more than welcomed to join us.