• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active, new member (Plank Boosted) Looking for a Home

DeletedUser26572

Hi there!

Looking for an FS that is in need of an active and dependable player. Whether you are a newly established FS or have been around for a long while, it matters not to me. I just want to put my plank boost to good use for both of our benefits and be a team player as best as I can be. However, I would greatly appreciate it if your FS is active on a near daily basis. Although, I completely and wholeheartedly understand we all have real life to attend to, so I do not mind if we skip a few days in between to catch our breaths as R&R is essential for staying productive.

As for a little bit about myself, I have been doing my best to make sure I had never skipped out on KPs or let them overload as I have diligently invested them to achieve Tier 2 for the past 5 days that I had started playing. And I intend to keep the good pace going for everyone's sake in your FS.

Let me know if I may sound like a good fit for you and your team and thank you for taking some time out in your day to read this. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.

DeletedUser26572

Hello! It seems like you have some previous Elvenar experience, is that right?

I do have some experience, yes. But I wouldn't say I am an expert on the game, for I am still fairly new.

I do have some understanding of the game's basic lingo but I think that's because of my exposure to more experienced players on the forums and generally listening to what they have to say.

I hope that answered your question and thank you for asking.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I wish you were in either Khelenaar or Arendyll. I could offer you a good home in those 2 worlds. But I do not play in Sinya Arda. Good luck finding a FS here though! I am certain there are a number of FS who will be glad to get a an active daily player.

DeletedUser26572

Update:

My lumber mills have now been upgraded to level 5 and I am producing 1,200 Planks on a daily basis. Still looking for an active FS that is in need of a Plank boosted, active member.

At the moment, I am trading with my neighbors and offering them 3 star deals to compensate for my other basic good needs. But why wait any longer when these Planks could be better put to use in YOUR stockpile. ;)

Kataphractos

I'm honestly surprised nobody's picked you up yet. I run The Weeklies, and although we're not "active on a near daily basis" -- it's kind of our whole thing -- I can ask around my neighboring Fellowships and see if they have any openings?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm on Sinya, Valwryn. I think I have the best fellowship on the planet. I must say, however, that we have a 300 point minimum on the tourney ... but that is only IF you want to participate in the tourney. For those who prefer to skip weeks, that's fine. If you're going to participate, however, we do require 300 minimum. Other than that, we're very active but very understanding of new players' needs. We'd love to help you grow.

Could you tell me what your other boosts are? I have planks, silk and dust. You may not have unlocked them yet but do you know what you'll be getting in the future?

I'll send you an invitation, if you like. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner! Welcome to the forum. By the way, if you'd like to check out my fellowship on Elvenstats.com, it's called Thornwood.

DeletedUser26572

Found one. Thank you very much both of you, Kataphractos and Darielle.