• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active or not !

Gondell

Is there a place one can go to check and see if a player is active or not and how long it's been since that person was active ?

Smooper

Yes, go to ElvenStats and find the player in your fellowship or by searching for his name. Make sure it has been updated. If he is inactive (no points gained or lost) for 2 weeks they will have a triangle with an exclamation point marking next to their name.

Smooper

it kind of is....
some things seem to be updated: who is in what fellowship, tournaments, the basic info about each player. Strangely enough tournament scores aren't updating on the fellowship pages or the individual members. Also player score seems like it might not be correct.

defiantoneks

Not in a relevant way. You are merely existing.
but could be the best that player can do, if experiencing some RL issues. logging in, providing help, making productions, and many other activities take effort but do not increase your score. which isn't to say you should completely disregard the lapse but I tend to also check the visit logs, periodically look for the green dot or / who to see if they are present, ask others to do the same, etc rather than just boot em.

Smooper

I guess the players who like playing in rest and relaxation type fellowships could play this way. These fellowships are separate from a real game fellowship. They don't do the tournament, they don't do the spire, they don't do the fellowship adventure. They are groups of players who probably only interact to trade? Not even sure. Otherwise, there are no fellowships who would welcome these players. Maybe tolerate for a time based on old feelings and past performances. Might as well be inactive. This all sets aside the fact that a good fellow would message his AM so there would be no need to look for a triangle if they were going to be "inactive".

As an AM I always gave a month (I know, I'm lenient) and then sent a message and gave it another week. But trust me, when that triangle comes up, you are a dead fellow walking.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
They don't do the tournament, they don't do the spire, they don't do the fellowship adventure.
Here you are incorrect, Playing the Spire does not give experience points, Playing in the tournament will only give experience points for the Highest players Top 100 for each server, I am not sure but I do not think you get any points in an FA, but I can't check until the next one.

StarLoad

Not in a relevant way. You are merely existing.
I disagree, I am parked and top the spire and participate every day in my FS, helping with Wonder threads and taking all trades, and my score only changes because I score high in the tourney to help the FS, if I didn't push my tourney score and just did 4 or 5K My score would not have changed over the last few months.

Count Rupert

When you play with people every week, week in and week out, spiring and tourneying together, chatting, and they come up on Elvenstats as a black triangle, you know something is not working as intended.
It is working as intended based on the player stats ElvenStats has access to. The black triangle states the player MAY be inactive based on their score not changing for two weeks. It's the players reading into it that the players are inactive as if it were based on not logging in. It's merely an indicator.

Count Rupert

It's not hard to change your score. It's also not hard to go a couple weeks without changing your score which is enough to get tagged as inactive by ElvenStats. I think players just play the game. They're not playing attention to how often they change their score.