• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player just starting out on 2nd world

DeletedUser7611

I'm is US1 Arendyll just starting my second city as a Human with Steel, Crystal and Elixir as my boosts and I like playing in the goods tournaments.

Message or send invite if your fellowship is interested.

Interested in a guild where goods treasure chest 2 is the minimal goal each week.

Jayla Wolf

Hi Zealot,
My fs, Wings of Light has one opening at this time. We are looking for an active player to join us, who will participate in the tournaments, (we regularly clear 6 chests), visits and fair trades of 2 stars or more. We are a very supportive group and would love to have you join us. :)
Jayla Wolf, archmage of Wing of Light.

DeletedUser3138

Hi Zealot
Dragon Guild has a couple openings and we are particularly looking for someone boosted in steel, and elixer. We have good tournament participation, usually completing at least 4 chests. We encourage players to visit at least 3-4 times a week but many play daily. Please check us out. Chairos, Archmage.

DeletedUser8436

Hey Zealot,
Cenél Aedha is a new fellowship in Arendyll. We're a mix of newbies and seasoned players from other worlds. Check out our overview and drop us an app if you're interested.

DeletedUser5747

Sent you a in-game note, just in case you are still seeking.

DeletedUser8373

I'm is US1 Arendyll just starting my second city as a Human with Steel, Crystal and Elixir as my boosts and I like playing in the goods tournaments.

Message or send invite if your fellowship is interested.

Interested in a guild where goods treasure chest 2 is the minimal goal each week.
we could really use your second and third Boosts at the moment we have 7 members