• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player looking for active fellowship

DeletedUser17801

I am producing marble (in the future silk, and gems) and looking for active fellowship. My current fellowship does not participate in events and only 1 or 2 players even trade at all. Still very new to this game but familiar with inno games as I also play Forge of Empires. A bonus would be a fellowship with people who enjoy socializing in game.

Nectar of the Gods

Runmymouth, Sovereigns United placed 14th in the Fellowship Adventure that just ended. We enjoyed ourselves immensely working together as a team. We participate in Tournaments. We visit regularly. We have an active chat. Your boosts do not quite match the needs of Sovereigns, but as long as you play on the PC instead of the App (or in addition to the App, so you can get messages for FS business) I have space for you if you want to come over. Send me a message in Ceravyn. I will be out all day today but I'll be there early tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser7527

I am producing marble (in the future silk, and gems) and looking for active fellowship. My current fellowship does not participate in events and only 1 or 2 players even trade at all. Still very new to this game but familiar with inno games as I also play Forge of Empires. A bonus would be a fellowship with people who enjoy socializing in game.
ty for joining us we are really happy you are with us ty again