1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Active player looking for active trading FS, boosted Planks, Silk, Magic Dust

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by Rhianna Chi, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Rhianna Chi

Rhianna Chi New Member

I am an active player (daily) and am looking for a fellowship which actively trades. I have boosted planks, silk and magic dust and am about to complete chapter 5. I participate in tournaments but don't go crazy with them and am interested in learning more about trading ancient knowledge points. I play on my phone so I may not be able to do that at this time as I heard that feature is not available for mobile use yet. I also give daily help and am friendly with no drama! TY

2. Allinthea

Allinthea New Member

Please consider applying to Burning Phoenix. We are currently ranked 58th. We are active, but not hard core. We do ancient wonders trades. Message in-game and/or submit an application. Thanks for your consideration.

Rhianna Chi likes this.
  3. Nilea

Nilea New Member

Skyeland II has an opening. We have an active group with a mix of experienced and newer players. Check us out and let me know if you're interested!

4. Rhianna Chi

Rhianna Chi New Member

Thank you for responding and offering your fellowship for me to join. Do you by any chance know how I can look you up from my phone to apply and join? When I go into the fellowship search, it only allows me to look through the recommendations the game gives me and I can not seem to find a way to search and look up a fellowship by name. I am very interested in applying and joining though so hopefully I can figure it out. Thank you!!

5. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

I sent you a private message here on the forums (since you can't get them in-game on mobile)