• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player looking for active trading FS, boosted Planks, Silk, Magic Dust

• Thread starter DeletedUser19372
  • Start date

DeletedUser19372

I am an active player (daily) and am looking for a fellowship which actively trades. I have boosted planks, silk and magic dust and am about to complete chapter 5. I participate in tournaments but don't go crazy with them and am interested in learning more about trading ancient knowledge points. I play on my phone so I may not be able to do that at this time as I heard that feature is not available for mobile use yet. I also give daily help and am friendly with no drama! TY

DeletedUser19484

Please consider applying to Burning Phoenix. We are currently ranked 58th. We are active, but not hard core. We do ancient wonders trades. Message in-game and/or submit an application. Thanks for your consideration.

Nilea

Skyeland II has an opening. We have an active group with a mix of experienced and newer players. Check us out and let me know if you're interested!

DeletedUser19372

Please consider applying to Burning Phoenix. We are currently ranked 58th. We are active, but not hard core. We do ancient wonders trades. Message in-game and/or submit an application. Thanks for your consideration.
Thank you for responding and offering your fellowship for me to join. Do you by any chance know how I can look you up from my phone to apply and join? When I go into the fellowship search, it only allows me to look through the recommendations the game gives me and I can not seem to find a way to search and look up a fellowship by name. I am very interested in applying and joining though so hopefully I can figure it out. Thank you!!

DeletedUser19890

I am an active player (daily) and am looking for a fellowship which actively trades. I have boosted planks, silk and magic dust and am about to complete chapter 5. I participate in tournaments but don't go crazy with them and am interested in learning more about trading ancient knowledge points. I play on my phone so I may not be able to do that at this time as I heard that feature is not available for mobile use yet. I also give daily help and am friendly with no drama! TY
If you haven't joined a fellowship ,we'd love to have you . Silverhawx

DeletedUser10624

Our FS is looking for a good dedicated Player... Our FS is Kamikaze Dragonflies... Feel free to send Me a message... Zanita... We would love to talk to you about joining the FS. Thanks! Zanita

Alenette

Welcome to Juniper Tree! We are flexible, low drama, friendly F/s - I have finished Amuni and am ready to help and teach and trade. Good opportunity to learn and grow. I made it through Amuni in 26 months - you can too!

DeletedUser2379

Rover's Rangers is looking for new members. You'd be a welcome addition! Currently ranked #37 and regularly get 6 weekly tournament chests with a focus week each steel tournament, where we try to achieve all 10 chests. If you want to grow your city quickly, come join us!

Rover

DeletedUser20553

JustForFun is actively seeking new members to our fellowship, we are an active group, no rules other than be active, its a great group, come join us!