• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player looking for FS

Giovannaa

Hello all,

I've playing in Arendyll since around June of last year and my current FS seems to have fizzled out. FA's, tourneys, and spires have very little participation, chat/communication is nonexistent, and even trades placed are usually taken by individuals outside my fellowship.

My city score is just over 15K, and I typically play 7 days a week and make visits to all members every day. I boost Marble, Silk, and Gems. Even though my city is small, I do my best to participate in all FS related activities. Please let me know if I am a good fit for your FS.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Daily Addictions (of which I am the Archmage) would be glad to have you! We are a little laid back, but most members are daily players. We could use your boosts and I take all trades from members daily.
We don't force players to do a whole bunch of tourneys or spire, but a fair number do a reasonable amount even though half our members are newer, smaller cities. We understand real life comes first and that the game should be fun, not a job. You are more then welcome to join us and try us out for size and If we are not what you are looking for we can totally understand that as well. I have join automatically turned on, so just put in an application and you will quickly be apart of our FS.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4366037

Hey @Giovannaa, in addition to anyone following up on this thread, I strongly recommend you check out various fellowships in the ranking list that have something like "Recruiting" in the fellowship name. Then once you find a few that seems like a good fit based on the descriptions in those fellowships, then I suggest checking those out on Elvenstats to see whether any of those fellowships could use your boosted goods. That site will also show you how active those fellowships are, the tournament chest average, etc.

Giovannaa

Daily Addictions (of which I am the Archmage) would be glad to have you! We are a little laid back, but most members are daily players. We could use your boosts and I take all trades from members daily.
We don't force players to do a whole bunch of tourneys or spire, but a fair number do a reasonable amount even though half our members are newer, smaller cities. We understand real life comes first and that the game should be fun, not a job. You are more then welcome to join us and try us out for size and If we are not what you are looking for we can totally understand that as well. I have join automatically turned on, so just put in an application and you will quickly be apart of our FS.

Thanks, Sir Squirrel! I appreciate the offer!

DeletedUser1282

Our fellowship is called Expendables, we are recruiting active players. We are a non pressure fellowship and are competitive in all the tournys and FA. If you are interested contact buckskin joe, or Katriva

Deleted User - 4684565

Giovannaa greetings
Sir Mackintosh Archmage ! If you are still looking for a fellowship check out The Old Guard in Arendyll , I am recruiting active members
so drop by and check it out , just look for black tatterd banner w/white swords

Shamrock123

Thanks, Sir Squirrel! I appreciate the offer!
Crimson Dragon recruiting would love to have you. We are laid back but pretty active. I am archmage and over half of us play 2-3 x daily. We have bee doing great in tourneys but mostly want to help each other and support each other to play as you like.