• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Player needs Fellowship

DeletedUser5117

Hello!

I'm new but I have been on every day since I started. I'm looking for a Fellowship that will accept me as a new player. It would be wonderful if a group with higher ranked players accepted me. I know you guys don't care for newbies but I'm pretty sure I am here to stay! I need a fellowship willing to help with tips, neighborly help, and trade. Oh and of course no drama :p haha

Any who... Id be more than happy to join if you will have me. And I will do my part every day... unless I state I am away.

DeletedUser3640

Creating new FS on Elcy and looking for FS with advanced players here....well, that's something.

Jayla Wolf

Hi Feyre NightStar,
I got your message that you had applied. We are happy to have you join us. Did you apply under a different player name?
Jayla Wolfe
Archmage of Wings of Light.

DeletedUser1620

Hello!

I'm new but I have been on every day since I started. I'm looking for a Fellowship that will accept me as a new player. It would be wonderful if a group with higher ranked players accepted me. I know you guys don't care for newbies but I'm pretty sure I am here to stay! I need a fellowship willing to help with tips, neighborly help, and trade. Oh and of course no drama :p haha

Any who... Id be more than happy to join if you will have me. And I will do my part every day... unless I state I am away.
What world are you playing in. Piki's Plot in Winyandor is looking for players of lower ranking. Find me and apply! Knopiki

DeletedUser3821

Hello Feyre NightStar! :)

I've sent you a message and an invite. We'd be happy to have you join. We're drama-free, easy going, and we love to help each other.

DeletedUser3122

Feyre posted that in November 2016, is not in a FS now (4 months later), and her rank is 37,000 - I think she plays on a different world other than Arendyll and posted this in the wrong section. :D